To use Gmail’s SMTP server, you will need the following settings for your outgoing emails:
- Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server: smtp.gmail.com
- Use Authentication: Yes
- Use Secure Connection: Yes (TLS or SSL depending on your mail client/website SMTP plugin)
- Username: your Gmail account (e.g. email@example.com)
- Password: your Gmail password
- Port: 465 (SSL required) or 587 (TLS required)
We migrate any application for cloud server. If you want to upload your application into cloud server, please contact with us. We will best cloud migration service than others. We migrate for –
- Amazon S3
Do you want to download full folder from google drive? In this article, I will show you how to do that.
Just follow the step.
- At first login to your google drive account.
- Just select your folder which you want to download, But don’t open it.
- As like the above photo, click your the more option from top menu
- You will find a download menu and click it..
- Then your files will be zipped and starting download automatically
How to download a shared file with my account?
- From your account sidebar, you will discover “Shared with me” menu.Click there and enter this menu.
- You will find all files and folder which is shared with you.
- Choose one and download it from more option as like above instruction